NEW DELHI: Ola Electric have launched the S1 and S1 Pro electric scooter on Sunday. The Ola S1 variant is available only in five colours whereas S1 Pro will be available in 10 colours Red,Silver, Gold, Pink, Sky Blue, Yellow, Black, Navy Blue, White and Grey. These Ola e scooters will be availble for sale from September and will be delivered to buyers from October.
OLA Scooty Price In India :
- The Ola S1 price starts from Rs 99,999 and the S1 Pro priced at Rs 1,29,999. But in few states the prices are subjected to changes due to subsidies in states like Maharashtra and Delhi and in rest of the states it will be sold at regular price.
- It is priced at Rs 85,099 in Delhi, Rs 79,999 in Gujarat, Rs 94,999 in Maharashtra and Rs 89,968 in Rajasthan.
- The S1 Pro starts at 1,29,999. After the discount it is priced at Rs 1,10,149 in Delhi, Rs 1,09,999 in Gujarat, Rs 1,24,999 in Maharashtra and Rs 1,19,138 in Rajasthan.
OLA Scooty Specifications :
- The Ola S1 scooter can travel up to a maximum of 121 km on a single charge. The same S1 Pro can travel up to 181 km for one time charge.
- The Ola electric scooter has a reverse mode feature. Ola Scooter has three driving modes: Normal, Sport and Hyper.
- Advanced features like built-in speakers, smartphone locking-unlocking, geo-fencing, onboard navigation
- Side stand alert, anti-theft alarm system, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS were embedded in this Ola e scooter.
- It can reach a maximum speed of 40 km / h in just three seconds and 60 km / h in five seconds.
- The S1 Pro will be fully charged in 4 hours and 48 minutes. The same S1 takes 6 hours 30 minutes.
- The Ola S1 scooter has a maximum speed of 90 km /h and S1 Pro scooter has a maximum speed of 115 kmph
- This scooter has a seven inch screen with 3GB RAM Octacore chipset.
- Phone calls can be received with built-in speakers.
- The S1 Pro has a 3.97 kWh battery and the S1 has a 2.98 KWh battery. There is also a fast charging facility. It has 36 liters of boot space.