TheIndiaMedia website is for sale. Those who are interested to purchase can reach out to us at theindiamedia2020@gmail.com
Home » News » Samsung Galaxy F41 Features And Specifications, Rs 1500 Discount On First Sale

Samsung Galaxy F41 Features And Specifications, Rs 1500 Discount On First Sale

by Bellamkonda

HYDERABAD: Samsung had launched its new model phone Samsung Galaxy F41 in India. Samsung, which has already released smartphones in the A, MS, Z series, has now introduced the first model in the F series.

Samsung has introduced this new series especially for those who are interested in photography, especially with a focus on cameras. The Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone is available in 6GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB variants. Starting price is Rs.16,999. But Samsung has announced a Rs 1,500 discount under the introductory offer. Buy a Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone at the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale with a discount of Rs 1,500. Which means that we can buy a 6GB + 64GB variant smartphone priced at Rs 15,499.

Another 10 % discount with SBI card. Buy this phone for Rs 10,850 on the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan. All you have to do is pay 70% of the phone price as part of this plan. Can be exchanged after one year of use. If you want to use the phone without exchanging, you have to pay the remaining 30 percent. The Samsung Galaxy F41 sale starts on October 16 as part of the Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale. Buy the Samsung Galaxy F41 even in offline stores.

The Samsung F41 phone comes with a water drop-style display notch and has  triple rear cameras. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Coming to the battery the Samsung Galaxy F41 has a 6,000mAh battery. There are several other key highlights in this phone which includes a 32-megapixel selfie camera for selfie lovers,  three distinct colour options and an octa-core Exynos 9611 SoC.  

Samsung Galaxy F41 Specifications :

Display: 6.4 inches Full HD + Super AMOLED Infinity Urium: 6GB
Internal storage: 64GB, 128GB
Processor: Octa Core Exynos 9611
Rear camera: 64 megapixel primary camera + 8 megapixel ultra wide lens + 5 megapixel tertiary sensor
Front camera: 32 megapixels
Battery: 6,000 mAh (15 watts fast charging support)
Operating System: Android 10 + One UI
SIM Support: Dual SIM
Colors: Fusion Green, Fusion Blue, Fusion Black
Price:
6GB + 64GB – Rs. 16,999 (Rs. 15,499 on introductory offer)
6GB + 128GB – Rs. 17,999 (Rs. 16,499 in introductory offer)

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More