NEW DELHI: After the first phase of COVID 19 vaccination, now the Indian government has started the second phase of the Covid-19 vaccination drive in India from today. Even Prime Minister Narendra Modi got vaccinated today in New Delhi. As per the records so far 1.5 crore people have received the vaccination during the phase 1, now this coronavirus second phase vaccination aimed to provide COVID 19 vaccine to 10 crore people across the country. Indian government is providing COVID 19 vaccination for people above 60 years of age and those above 45 years of age with comorbidities, and the registration for this vaccine was opened on the Co-Win portal at 9:00 am today.
Coronavirus Vaccine is available at over 10,000 private hospitals as well as government vaccination centers across the country. The vaccine can be obtained free of charge at government hospitals. In private hospitals we have to pay Rs.250 per dose. The second phase vaccination drive lasts six weeks. Let us have a look over the way to register for Coronavirus vaccination online through CO WIN Website.
1) Log on to www.cowin.gov.in or Co-WIN app
2) Enter the mobile number, you will get an OTP to create your account, enter the OTP on the website to verify your account.
3) Fill KYC details once re directed to registration of the vaccination’ page.
4)After entering the details click on the “Register” button and you can immediately see your account details once registration is completed.
5) Now you can see the Schedule appointment option where you can choose the time of your appointment after that Search a vaccination centre of choice by state, district, block and pin code as per near to you.
6) Finally click on the book button your appointment will be booked. You can also re schedule the appointment one day prior to the appointment.
Documents required For Coronavirus Vaccine registration :
Voter ID card
NPA Smart Card
Pension document with photo