HYDERABAD: After the central government had accorded permission for the resumption of metro services from September 7, Now the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) had announced that metro services would commence from Monday, September 7 in Hyderabad in a phased manner.
List Of Stations Closed:
The HMRL had announced that five stations in containment zones of Gandhi Hospital, Bharat Nagar, Moosapet, Musheerabad and Yusufguda will remain shot for few more days.
Metro Operational Timings:
The HMRL had also changed the operating times of metro services in view of COIVD-19 lockdown. The metro operations would resume in three phases.
In the first phase, Metro services would start in Corridor 1(Miyapur – LB Nagar) from Sepetember 7. Metro to operate from 7 AM to 12 pm and 4 pm to 9 pm.
In the second Phase , Metro services would start in Corridor 3 (Nagole – Raidurg) from September 8.
In the third phase, Metro services would start in all the three corridors.
HRML Issued 13 points guidelines for passengers:
- The HMRL said that it will allow only asymptomatic persons to travel in Metro after performing a thermal screening on the passengers.
- However the persons who fails to wear a mask would be asked to purchase them in the station or be penalized, said HMRL.
- The HRML said in a statement that the frequency of trains will be around 5 min and which will be further subjected to changes depending on passengers travel.
- In order to implement social distancing between passengers in metro all the alternate seats will be marked ‘x’ inside the train.
- Pedal type sanitizers will be made available for the passengers at entry of all the Metro stations.