HYDERABAD: Chief Minister of state plays a crucial role in making key decisions relating to the development and welfare schemes of the state. Then have you ever imagined how much salary the CM of any state would receive as a monthly payment? Meanwhile, the salaries of Chief Ministers in India vary from state to state. Now let us have a look at the Salaries of various Chief Ministers across the state.
1) Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao is the highest-paid CM in the country. KCR is getting a salary of Rs 4.10 lakh per month along with additional allowances such as house allowance, telephone bills, and international travel expenses.
2) Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is the fourth highest-paid CM in the country. As per the rules, he is supposed to get a salary of 3 lakh 35 thousand rupees per month. But YS Jagan has decided to take only one rupee as monthly salary as the state was in debt. Therefore, Jagan is in the last position as the lowest-paid CM.
3) Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s salary is getting a monthly salary of Rs 4 lakh and additional allowances.
4) Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is receiving a monthly salary of Rs 3 lakh 65 thousand and allowances.
5) Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray Rs 3 lakh 40 thousand.
6) Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani monthly salary is Rs 3 Lakh 21 thousand
7) Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur monthly salary is Rs 3 Lakh 10 thousand
8) Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar monthly salary is Rs 2 lakh 88 thousand
9) Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren monthly salary is Rs 2 Lakh 72 thousand
10) Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan monthly salary is Rs 2 lakh 55 thousand
11) Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar monthly salary is Rs 2 lakh 15 thousand
12) West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee monthly salary is Rs 2 lakh 10 thousand
13) Tamil Nadu Edappadi K. Palaniswami monthly salary is Rs 2 Lakh 5 thousand
14) Karnataka Chief Minister B. S. Yediyurappa monthly salary is Rs 2 lakh