NEW DELHI: Are you planning to visit the bank for any financial transaction or any other works in the month of October 2020, then you must have a look at the list of 14 bank holidays in October 2020, for hassle free works.
All the Private and public banks across the country will remain closed for 14 days in October 2020 on account of several festivals and national holidays. These 14 days bank holidays in October 2020 include second and fourth Saturdays of every month, and Sundays too.
We all know that as per Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines all the banks remain shut on all public holidays. But added to that there were several religious festivals which may or may not be holidays in a particular bank depending on the state from which they were operating and such regional holidays are decided by the state governments.
Bank Holidays In October 2020 As Per RBI :
RBI had announced public holidays for all banks on Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti, Maha Saptami, Dussehra, Eid-e-Milad and several others.
Have A look AT the List of Bank Holidays In October 2020
- October 2 (Friday) – Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti (All States)
- October 4 (Sunday) – Public Holiday (All States)
- October 8 (Thursday) – Chellum regional holiday (Regional)
- October 10 (Saturday) -Second Saturday (All States)
- October 11 (Sunday)- Public Holiday (All States)
- October 17 (Saturday) – Kati Bihu (Assam)
- October 18 (Sunday)- Public Holiday (All States)
- October 23 (Friday) – Maha Saptami Regional Holiday (Many states)
- October 24 (Saturday) – Maha Saptami Regional Holiday (Many states)
- October 25 (Sunday) – Public Holiday (All States)
- October 26 (Monday) – Vijaya Dashami (Many States)
- October 29 (Thursday)- Milad-e-sharif, regional holiday (Regional)
- October 30 (Friday) – Eid-e-Milad (Many states)
- October 31 (Saturday) – Maharshi Valmiki, Sardar Patel Jayanti (Regional)