HYDERABAD: Most of the people start their day with a cup of coffee, but a few people generally don’t prefer to have coffee as it contains high amounts of caffeine. Health experts said thatd prolonged consumption of coffee is harmful to health. There are several health issues that might arise with drinking coffee on a daily basis. Even most of the health experts advise people to reduce the consumption of coffee.
Disadvantages Of Drinking Coffee:
- If taken frequently coffee increases stress levels
- It can cause nervousness
- Increased intake of coffee would also result in Dehydration
- It can also cause digestive distress and headaches.
- Frequent drinking of coffee on empty stomach might result in heartburn
- Coffee also increases acidic levels in the stomach
- If coffee is taken more than two times in a day it would likely result in Stomach Ulcers
- If caffeine is present in our body in excess amounts it can increase heart rate and stimulate the central nervous system.
So instead of starting the day with coffee you can have any alternative drinks which will be beneficial to your health.
Five Best Alternatives to Coffee
1 Apple juice
One can take apple juice as the best alternative for coffee, as it is extremely beneficial to health. Apple juice helps us to gain sufficient amounts of natural sugars and vitamins required for keeping us active throughout the day.
2 Green tea
Green tea is the best alternative to coffee and it is the most consumed drink in the world after water. It helps in improving of brain function and helps us to reduce fat and can also lower the risk of heart disease.
3. Golden Milk
Golden milk is also popularly known as turmeric milk has numerous health benefits and is one of best alternatives for coffee. It helps us to boost immunity levels and is made by boiling milk with turmeric which gives it a golden color. Due to the herbal and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric it can protect us from infections.
4. Coconut Water
Coconut water is a rich source of several nutrients that can also be consumed as one of the alternatives for Coffee. Coconut water is a rich source of sugar and electrolytes which helps us in weight loss and lowers blood pressure and risk of heart problems.
5. Black Tea
Black tea is one of the closet alternatives available for the coffee without any side effects of caffeine. It has several health benefits and can lower the risk of cancer, and can also lower the blood sugar levels in the body.