The winter is here and so is the hair fall and dandruff. Dandruff makes your hair dry and dull. You need to make necessary changes in your lifestyle and need to take care of yourself as the stress can also cause hair fall and dandruff. If there’s too much hair fall and dandruff the first thing you need to do is visit the dermatologist. It’s very important to consult the best dermatologist for hair fall and dandruff as changing the shampoos can do more damage to your hair. Follow these steps for good and healthy hair.
- Don’t always keep changing the shampoos. If there’s too much hair fall and dandruff, consult the best dermatologist and use the only shampoo which has been recommended or which is best for your hair.
- Wash your hair 2 times a week for effective dandruff control and after every wash use conditioner.
- Always read about the expert recommendation remedies.
- And more importantly, do not use too much shampoo as it causes more dryness to the scalp.
Here are a few tips to get rid of dandruff and hair fall this winter
- Oil your hair every day. At least twice a week before every bath.
- Always eat healthy food as a good and balanced diet is key to healthy hair.
- Brushing your hair frequently for a healthy scalp as nourished scalp prevents dandruff and hair fall.
- Eat less sugar as too much sugar intake is bad for hair.
- Don’t stress yourself as stress can lead to hair fall. Too much mental pressure aggravates dandruff.
- To stay away from dandruff, do yoga, meditate and get enough sleep