HYDERABAD: Shani Dev or Saturn or Lord of Bad Luck is considered to be the most powerful planet which can turn our life into miserable or even path filled with happiness if worshipped with proper rituals. According to Hindu astrology all the other planets and gods cannot protect a person from bad luck if the Shani Dev if he cases any obstruction or bad luck. Most of the people believe that Shani Dev can turn our lives upside down and can do more ham than good.
But even the god Saturn had two sides like a coin, he can curse people with bad luck and can also protect as from miss fortune if worshipped by following all rituals, and offer certain things of his choice, and chant the mantras on Saturday.
Top Five Benefits of Chanting Shani Mantra:
- One can easily get out of the malefic effects of planet saturn or side effects of Shani dosh in your life by chanting Shani Dev Mantras on Saturdays
- If Chanted properly, one can improve the luck in their life to such an extent that you would never have to look back!
- Chanting Shani Dev Mantras Shani Dev mantas can also bring money, health, wealth and prosperity.
- Shani Dev has the power to bless people to regain their lost love and fame
- Shani Mantra can help to get rid sorrows and pains and evil effects and misfortune and fill your lives with happiness.
Top Five Things To Offer Shani Dev on Saturdays:
- In General Saturday is also called as Shanivar is believed to be a day of Shani Dev. This is the best day to offer things of his choice and please the god to blessed with fortune and happiness.
- One should offer Oil to Shani Dev on Saturday to please him.
- One should fill oil in a bowl in the morning and see your face in it, and perform Abhishekam to Shani Dev with that oil.
- One Should offer blue flowers to Shani Dev on Saturday for good luck.
- Take a copper utensil fill it with water and offer the water to peepal tree eon Saturday and chant Shani Mantra, and light the lamp at the roots of the tree for blessings of Lord Shani Dev.
Lord Shani Dev Mantras
1) Shani Gayatri Mantra
ॐ भग-भवाय विदमहे मृत्यु-रूपाय धीमहि तन्नो शनिः प्रचोदयात् ॥
Om Bhagabhavaya Vidmahaim Mrityu-rupaya Dheemahi tanno Shani: Prachodyat
2) Shani Beej Mantra
ॐ प्रां प्रीं प्रौं सः शनैश्चराय नमः॥
Om Praam Preem Praum Sah: Shanishchray Namah:
3) Shani Ekashari Mantra
ऊँ शं शनैश्चाराय नमः।
Om Sham Shaneicharaya Namah
4) Shani Maha Mantra
ॐ निलान्जन समाभासं रविपुत्रं यमाग्रजम।
छायामार्तंड संभूतं तं नमामि शनैश्चरम॥
” Om nilanjana samabhasam | Ravi putram yamagrajam || Cahaya martanda samhubhutam | Tama namami Shanescharam||”
5) Shani Vedic Mantra:
ऊँ शन्नो देवीरभिष्टडआपो भवन्तुपीतये।
Om Shanno devīrabhistdaapo bhavantupītaye